Autobiography

 My name is Natalia Gabriel. I was born on June 21, 2001. I have an older brother and three sisters. I am the youngest of them all. I am also the aunt of two girls, one is the daughter of my brother, and the other one is the daughter of my older sister. I live in the countryside in a town called Isla de Maipo.

The banks of the Maipo river, near my house.

 As a child, I studied in a rural school that is very close to my house. It is called Colegio Futuro Las Mercedes. When I went to 2nd grade, I changed to a school located in the center of Isla de Maipo currently. It is called Colegio Mario Bertero Cevasco. However, when I attended this school, it was called Centro Educacional Basico y Media. Then, due to problems, I changed again and studied from 3rd grade to 6th grade in a school that is also in the center of Isla de Maipo called Villa el Sol School. Then in 7th grade, I went to a school located in a nearby city called Talagante. The school was called Colegio Los Alerces de Talagante, but in addition to the fact that it was very exhausting for me to get there by public transport, the environment of the school and the educational quality was not worth it. So in 8th grade, I went back to my previous school, where I met again with my 4 best friends, with whom I maintain this beautiful friendship to this day. Then, in the freshmen class, I continued at the Villa el Sol School in Isla de Maipo, participated in many extracurricular activities, such as in the student center, solidarity committees, etc. 

Me with the solidarity committee visiting the elderly at Hogar las Rosas.


Me when I was president of the student center, giving a year farewell speech for my school.

                                                                             

Me doing a presentation about Selk Nam cosmology at my school's science fair

                                                                                                                                                                     

I performed in the celebration of teacher's day for my school








I graduated last year from the senior class. Currently, I am studying Anthropology at the University of Chile, with the intention of specialize in archeology. 

Me with my best friends the day of our graduation
.
When I received a diploma for being a outstanding student in the subject of History

                                                                              .
Me when i was class president givng the farewell speech of the Senior class.
                                                                              








Regarding my hobbies, I like studying, watching organization videos on Youtube, putting on makeup, exploring and finding new music, and watching Korean series. I also really like to participate in organizations that help others. From 7 to 17 years old, I actively participated in the Group Girls Guides and Scouts Aukan Lihuen from Isla de Maipo, where I could volunteer, meet people, be in contact with nature and also strengthen my leadership.

Me in a Scout camp doing a morrage

Me in the camp of 2016 at the Cajon del Maipo
                                                                      
I when i had finished climbing in a Scout activity,
.
                                                                                              
.
Me giving a ropes workshop at a Scout camp,

Me in my last Scout ceremony making my Rover promise.


Thanks for Read 😁 !                                                                                   





Comentarios

  1. Hello Natalia!! It looks so nice and fun everything you've done!! And Isla de Maipo looks so beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow!, you´ve done a lot of things, that´s so cool, I admire you!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares