Why did i choose my career

  I chose my career because when I was a little girl, I love History, Egyptology, and the history of indigenous villages, like the Mapuches, Selk Nam, and many more. All the things that we can discover and learn about the past make me feel curious and excited. But I don't remember when I did know the Archeology, I feel like in all my life I know about this career, because my dad always gave me books of history, encyclopedia and when we could see documentaries about history, anthropology or others topics related with the archeology we did it. But in sixth grade, I decided that I have to be an archeologist when I grow up. Then in sophomore, I choose the university and the career, and I planned how to enter this university. So I think that the dream job of my childhood was to be archeology. Nevertheless, sometimes I thought study other things, like political science, public administrations, tourism, or be a stylist, but any of these careers have mixed things that I love, like history, outdoor, and teamwork, how the Archeology. For that reason, I don't applicate in any other career, only in other universities. 

Nowadays I like too much my career, it's better than I think, because it is too widespread and I feel that I can learn about too many things that I like. The only thing that I don't like is the fact that we can't go in a presential way to the University, and can't know the laboratories, the classrooms, and the libraries. 

In the future, I will like to study other specialization besides archeology. I will like to do the specialization of physical anthropology. And make a postgrad or doctorate in England. I have not decided what I will work on, but I like the archeology of Chilean Patagonia and of the Atacama desert. I like too the study of mummies, the investigations about the human evolutions. So now I have two big dreams, but I don't know if in the future I will have it. The first is to go to Africa to investigate human evolution, and the second is to go to Egypt to excavate in the Egyptian civilization foundations.



Thanks for read😃 !

Comentarios

  1. You definitely show that you really like what you are studying, I'm happy for you and your dedication to study since you were a child

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, it is so nice to read so many things in common with other classmates!! Dreaming big is the best, have success!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares