Pelluhue 2019

 

One of my best holidays ever was in January 2019, on Pelluhue in the Maule Region. I don´t remember well, but I think that I was two weeks on Pelluhue. 
I was with my mom, my two older sisters, my dog, and the boyfriend of my sister Belén.
We work three days selling for our family business in a Local Customs Festival in Chanco. After that, we went to Curanipe, the beaches of Pelluhue, also one of the last days we went to Arcos de Calan, and on the way to that place we found a big colonial house a little abandoned, was so beautiful and amazing experience.
Was the best vacation, because I shared with my family and they are the part most important of my life. Also, Pelluhue is a such beautiful place with amazing views and beaches.
About the food, I love the churros of the Square, the cheese and shrimp patties of the bakery at the Arturo Prat street near to the supermarket, are the best of Pelluhue, believe me. And the last fact about food, are the "chicharrones" of Chanco, I don't know the exact place but is near to the Hospital in a private house, there I ate the bests chicharrones of my life.





Thanks for read!

Comentarios

  1. It's nice that you had a good vacation with your family!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to eat all the food that you said haha, it's nice enjoy the time with your family :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good. There some details such as ...in Pellehue; that it was two weeks; It was the best vacation....

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares