Anthropology

I study Anthropology.

I choose this career because I like history since was a girl, and during my adolescence, I developed a love for social science. Also, I would like to do a minor in archeology the next year, because I don´t like it too much Social Anthropology.

I think that I developed the love for Archeology for my dad that always motivated me to learn about anything buying encyclopedias, and after that gifted me books about Archeology and Egyptology, because he saw my interest in History.

On another hand, during my two years of my career, I started to like Bioanthropology, which makes me think that I would like to do the double minor. 

I think that study Anthropology online is not good for me, because we are not having field trips nor the lessons that we have to do in the faculty laboratory. Also, we are having to experience a new way of doing ethnography, which causes that when we have to do ethnography physically, we do not know-how.

Nowadays, I only wish that when we start the field trips in Archeology, the protocols are changed, and we can do it without any problem.




Comentarios

Entradas populares