My future Job


 I would like to work in an excavation in Africa, in Egypt, or the Rift Valley. Obviously being an archaeologist or a bioanthropologist. In Rift Valley I would like to work like a bioanthropologist, digging hominin vestiges. And in Egypt I would like to work as an archeologist, digging on ancients cities, pyramids, or tombs.

I have two dream jobs because I am indecisive about what minors do yet.  Sometimes I think that I would do two minors and extend my studies, but isn't a sure decision because I am studying with the gratuity given by the State, and do it without this it´s almost impossible for my economic situation.

How is an excavation it´s will be in outdoors, in the middle of nature. But if we talk about indoor places I prefer a laboratory to an office. And obviously, if I live in Chile and I want to work in Africa I would like to travel to have my dream job.

About the salary, I think that it would be high because I will need money for travel from Chile to Africa, and to for pay a home (common expenses), food, maybe a car or transport, etc. And just thinking about all of these expenses I feel that will be too much money. But is sad, because the scientists are generally poorly paid.




Comentarios

Entradas populares