Postgraduate Studies

 If I decided to do postgraduate studies I think that they will be about bioanthropology, to be more specific, paleoanthropology. Because is the discipline of anthropology that doesn't have a minor on grade.

I would like to study the evolution of humans beings and learn about the behavior and "culture" of the antique hominins, also about their anatomies. I would like to study this abroad, at Cambridge University, and have the opportunity to go to Africa to work in some excavations in the Rift Valley.

I know that if I want to do this postgrad I have to do a minor in bio anthropology before. So in the case that I decided to don´t study anthropology and I choose the minor in Archeology, I will have to do a Master's Degree in physic anthropology and after that study paleoanthropology.

On other hand, If I decided to study just Archeology I think that I would like to do postgrads in Egyptology or prehistory archeology. The postgrad in Egyptology I would like to do in the UK or Egypt, I have not decided yet, but yes or yes this will be abroad and not in Chile. However the studies about prehistory archeology I would like to do in Chile or any other country, I don't have a preference in this case.

Well, in any case, I would like to study offline, If I would have to pay for the studies because I don't get any scholarship I think that the best for me and my mental health will be to study on part-time way and also work, for pay the university, the food, medical service in the case of any emergency, and another common expense.

Comentarios

  1. Paleoanthropology in Cambridge and Egyptology in UK, that sound incredible ♥ When I read Egyptology I always remember the movie The Mummy hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. very interesting! I hope everything turns out well and you can learn more about what you like

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares