English Language Challenges

 My experience learning English in the university has been good and satisfactory, because thanks to the blog my vocabulary has increased with words relate to my career and university studies. But I still need to improve my pronunciaton because I have not had the chance to practice the english and also I am ashamed to be wrong, But with the english clases I lost my fear, therefore I plan to practice talking with my older Sister because she is learning english too. I usually use Tandem for improve my pronunciaton, an application where I can talk with native people from countries like USA, Canada, Australia or UK that have the sames hobbies, like, age or that studies the same career than me.

Besides I need to improve my english because I want to study abroad, specifically in UK in Cambridge University or in University College of London.

Usually use the english in many activities, mostly for watch videos about study tips and lifestyle from my favorites youtubers who doesn't speak spanish. And also for understand TV shows or interviews of my favorites artist because they are Korean and theirs shows are only translate in english. Watch these videos help me to learn english slangs and how to use the words correctly depending of the context.

Also I use the english for study and read papers about anthropology and archeology. On Instagram I read post about archeology that are in english too

Comentarios

Entradas populares